You want to write a book.
You have all of the material, ideas, plot or only an idea
You know what you want from it.
You just don’t know how to write it and put it all together.
Or…you just flat don’t have the time.
As an artist in the written word with more than 20 years of experience and six bestsellers, you are in good hands with the Bestselling Ghostwriter.
That’s why I’m here. To help you realize your goals and dreams as a
published author and even beyond that. To bring you the success you deserve. Hiring a ghostwriter requires an investment. You want to be confident your money is well spent.
You can be confident that as an artist in the written word, I will give you the personal care you expect. We are a full service company and we provide for you:
- A bestselling caliber book or an actual bestseller.
- Each chapter edited; if you want changes it will be done.
- Final draft keeps going until you are completely happy.
- Guaranteed publishing
- For non-fiction in hot genres like true crime get on 20/20, Dateline, etc. Guaranteed 100,000 books sold and nationwide attention.
- Proposal writing to land a literary agent and NY publisher
- Full formatting, full color book covers, inside design (extra charge for premium), upload to Amazon.
- Marketing assistance and leads
- Expert story development, intuitive interviewing
- Knowledgeable in all publishing avenues
- Great Customer Service M – Sat 8 am – 8 pm
- All of these things will serve to assure your success
The project is not finished until you are satisfied.
Meet the Staff ~
Jilly Prather –
CEO – Her abilities are vast with 20 years of experience as a bestselling ghostwriter, co-author, developmental editor, copy writer, and copy editor. An artist in the written word describes her writing ability.
Jennifer Pease-Green –
Assistant ghostwriter, proofreader. Even though Jennifer is fairly new to the ghostwriting/publishing field, her first ghostwritten book was a bestseller on Amazon! She’s truly a diamond in the rough who is going to shine like a million stars in the sky.
“Jilly wrote my book from a small idea to a wonderful title. She’s fun to work with. I’d hire her again. ” – Billy Bradford
“Well here I am at #7 on the Amazon bestseller list and bestselling hardcover in Canada. What an awesome ride! And it’s all your fault!” -Montreal, Canada
“Ms. Prather – Having a plan and the road map to get to the success of my business book was awesome. Not to mention your style and expertise. Thanks!” – Sacramento, CA
“Ms. Prather is truly an artist in the written word. My book is doing very well. Thanks! Connie Smith
“I have worked with Jilly on several projects. She’s very thorough, does excellent work, and extremely ethical. Her feedback on what I have written has been spot on. She’s an excellent writer and I’d have no hesitation in hiring her or recommending her to anyone.” Richard Lowe, Jr.
“Jilly is fun and very easy to work with, and will really put her “all” into a job with her clients. She’s great to hire for any writing or editing job that requires exceptional customer service and support. She will establish close contact with you, and create a wonderful working relationship with you – hire this lady! – Karen Cole
Ten more rave reviews at my LinkedIn page – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jillyprather/